Infectious disease specialists have expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Infections can be serious and are often caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.
Our infectious disease physicians have extensive knowledge about various antibiotic treatments and are aware of many potential adverse effects that may occur during the course of treatment.
Infectious Disease Providers
FryeCare Specialty Center's infectious disease team provides treatment for:
- Bone/joint infections
- Complicated urinary tract infections(UTIs)
- Fevers of unknown origin
- Multidrug resistant organisms
- Outpatient IV antibiotic therapy
- Resistant or unusual infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
Services we provide include:
- Hospital epidemiology
- Infection control