FryeCare Behavioral Health is an outpatient clinic specializing in the behavioral management of an extensive range of medical conditions. Treatments provided are individually tailored to a patient’s presenting problem and needs.
Patients ranging from adolescents through adults are treated on an individual, family system, dyadic (couples/marital), and group level to achieve the best possible results.
Our team at FryeCare Behavioral Health is dedicated to helping patients overcome obstacles in their lives by providing individualized tools and coping mechanisms through empirically supported treatments.
We believe in partnering with patients, building trust through open communication, and providing the support they need to work through whatever challenges they may face.
Behavioral Health Locations
915 Tate Blvd SE #186
Hickory, NC 28602
Behavioral Health Providers
FryeCare Behavioral Health offers treatment for:
- Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic pain
- Diabetes and other chronic illness
- Mood disorders/depression
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep disorders
- Weight management
- Neuro-cognitive and personality testing
- Pre-surgical bariatric evaluations
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy
Goals of treatment
- Assist with adjustment to medical illness, diagnoses, and treatment
- Increase quality of life
- Increase skill development and adaptive coping; distress management
- Optimizing medical treatment through inclusion of psychosocial and behavioral interventions
- Post-traumatic growth within medically compromised patients